Saturday, December 15, 2007

Why and How I use Internet


I am an internet-addicted; I can’t live without Pc and internet.

I have been using Internet since 1996, and it is a wonderful awesome world that takes you away from frequent problems.

I have been using matrimonial websites since I was 24 to find my soul mate, but I didn’t find him, and I have decided to give up searching for him.

I also have been using internet to look for ways to make money on line, but I failed to get it.

I sometimes had been chatting with some people for the sake of making some new friends worldwide to exchange ideas with them, to listen to their good advices (if they are mature enough), and I was seeking for the one for me through this method, but did not find anything suitable or valuble for me on line except some interesting Ebooks and articles on line.

I would like to mention here about the experience project.com website that allowed me to speak my mind freely, and share my experiences, stories, pics, and videos with on line community.

In this website, you can share also your intimate secrets privately, and express your deep feelings, thoughts, tastes, ect…



No comments: